Pages

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID?? YOUR CUNTING DAUGHTER??"


always up to read, listen or think on something new. if you'd like to send your work, gmail: bongbard1309

Oct 27, 2016

thoughts of a dying vitalist


ever listened to new wave among
autumn as synth turned seasons expose
fresh nerve endings chill air runs over bare
able thresholds while you lust over my grimace
(theory) which matches my nail polish and what-
not my so very well put together bleak armor
would you notice (from eye corners) i would form
a good continuation i would fill-in-the-blank-you
and map presage insuring my own relevance (as
trends do) did we stroll a limit less path an unseeable
walk-on for ever did i determine a pleasant enough drear
tour of vapid empiricism via foliage and woodstove over
sparse drum machine beats (with) my most apprope
noir silhouette taking hold of your unperceived able
hand? (which de facto would make us both obsolesce,
similar to the generic fate of the genre clashing neon
look-at-me-glee with assembly line pathos
out my twenty eight year old head
phones) if you can't remember i keep every
thing i've got
archives.

Sappho translated by Anne Carson



No comments:

Post a Comment