Pages

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID?? YOUR CUNTING DAUGHTER??"


always up to read, listen or think on something new. if you'd like to send your work, gmail: bongbard1309

Nov 16, 2012

through the mirror of the mirror - neil ellman




(after the painting by Roberto Matta)


                 I

What lies behind
imagination repeats
what seems
the trinity
will be will be
infinity-fold
perpetual now
through the mirror
of the mirror
of time
time asserts
and reasserts
its endless hold.

              II


Mirror mirror
see me pray
hear my echo
through the glass
I am I am
eternity-held
and bound
the once
and future now.



Twice nominated for Best of the Net, Neil Ellman lives and writes in New Jersey. Hundreds of his poems, many of which are ekphrastic and based on works of modern art, appear in print and online journals throughout the world, as well as in nine chapbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment